Calculated Ramblings

I'm usually self-depreciating to a fault, to the point where it hurts my reputation, and incites unwanted drama with my self-esteem - but even I have to break down and admit - this is my best work...hmmm well, maybe not best work. Let's just call it "some other stuff I typed out."

The Smoking AK-47: Chuck Norris Jokes (posted February 17, 2006)

The Black Void: Jeff Tweedy Live in San Diego - 2/11/06
Part One: Springsteenliness and Lame Poetry (posted February 13, 2006)

The Black Void: Jeff Tweedy Live in San Diego - 2/11/06
Part Two: Public Concert, Personal Review (posted February 23, 2006)

Advertising, Products, and Propaganda

High on the House of Time

Career Ambition / Pre-enactment

Nobody will give a fuck

Writing on a scrap of paper in the hospital room in the dark

It might just fuck with your head

My First (but not last) Protest

Danger: Idiots Crossing

Beep Attack at the Silver 7

The Lunchtime Walk

Million Dollar Bong Baby

Life's Good at the Wiltern LG


Chapter One: Bumper Sticker was a Cancer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home