Explanation for any lack in posts - 8/25/2006

I am a graduate student, and school has just started. I am currently learning a new language called "HTML." Apparently it is "all the rage" on the Internet. I wouldn't know; I still can't understand it. After two days of this jibberish, I figure that learning Spanish will be easy compared to HTML.

Because of the wild, unpredictible, and demanding learning curve of HTML, I no longer possess the gobs of free time I had this past summer. I will try to post, but my visitors (Dad? I think that's it) will have to deal with a significantly lower frequency of posts. I apologize - but at the same time, this school thing is my career - the bread and butter and healthcare and college education for any offspring I may produce - for the rest of my life. Comics/writing is just a pipe dream that no one reads - well, except for good old Dad. I will continue to post when I have an idea that takes over my body, but beyond that - I gotta keep on the straight and narrow, and away from the bourbon. See you on the other side.

4 Comments:

Blogger the IMAGINATIVE ACTION REGIME said...

you are great ms. delia!!! and you better keep writing and cooking up creative awesomeness--- i see no pipe in those dreams.


ps. you look stunning in the new photo.

7:56 PM  
Blogger jengiz said...

You learn so slow, old radiant beauty
I'll curve my flight

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been away. But I am back with a vengeance! I will devour the brilliance you refer to as pipe dreamin' and leave my thoughts.

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pipe Dream? Impeaching Bush is a pipe dream. These comics are real.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home